LET’S GET DETAILED
- What is the dress code for quarterly meetups and the summit? – The dress code is our members uniform which is a classic all black business or cocktail dress with your Society Pin which you will pick up at your first quarterly meeting that you attend. Black or nude heels or an appropriate flat should accompany your dress.
- When do new cities open up? – We will be opening up new cities during the entire year of 2019. You can learn more on our “The Bulletin” page in the coming months.
- When can I join the Membership? You can join at any time but you will be enrolled in the community on the 1st of the following month. For example, if you join on August 5th, you will have to wait until September 1st to join the community and our engagements and masterminds. We recommend enrolling right before the beginning of the upcoming month.
- When am I billed for membership? If you enroll in our full year payment, you will submit payment instantly. However, if you’re a monthly paying member, you are charged the 1st of every month of your membership for
a lock-inof a year.
- Can I leave in the middle of the year? Do you offer refunds? – Membership is for an entire year. If you leave, you still owe for the entire year. We look for members who desire consistency and stability within their fellow sisters. If you’re still unsure and are looking to test membership, this is not the community for you. No refunds are offered back for membership.